Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Swim time - Monday Sept 8th

My legs have been sore all day today, so I skipped everything except swim. Dee wasn't going to let me run anyways, although next time, I think I will try 3 miles easy, to get some of the lactic acid out.
Picked up David and we went to Swim practice. The Lost Creek kids were swimming, and David was awed by how many of them and how fast they go. There was up to 8 in a lane, all swimming effortlessly. Joe and Claudia made it. Joe just has knee surgery, and was wanting to start exercising again. The doc said ok to swim, as long as he used a buoy.
I swam with Yvonne (Eric's wife) and Val. Good swimming partners, as we push each other, and respect that fact that sometimes one of us needs a break. The hard stuff was 12 75s, with 3 fast and one slow, 3 times, and 12 50s, same breakdown. There were some easy 100s in between.
David had cramping problems, even though I gave him some endurolytes before the workout.

The workout was tiring, but it was a good one....Dee had a great dinner waiting for us when we got home.. yum!

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Again, who's Jennifer?? Who's Val?? You really need to quit this behavior!! Think of how much more faster you'd be if you weren't flirting with other women!! You already have THREE wives, are you still not satisfied??? Hmpf...

StephW said...

bfdee cooks!? have room for 1 more?