Saturday, September 13, 2008

Double Duty Today - Thursday 9/11

Went to happy hour last night to celebrate Don's 25th. Had on beer, and dinner there, so not a healthy night.
Thursday morning, decided to go to T3 spin at 6am. I left my bike there on Tuesday, which saved me a lot of time. Got there about 5:55, and it wasn't open yet. Maurice got there right at 6am. Last time I went to a morning spin, was last year. And it was just me and Maurice, and he worked me really hard. This time, there were nearly 20 people there. Wow!
The morning spin is only 1 hour long (as opposed to 75 mins in the pm). The workout was tough, and my legs were very tired. But the workout went fast, and I spun for an additional 15 minutes. I stretched afterwards, and there were still a couple of T3'ers spinning. I left my bike there, in case the weekend got bad, and we spun indoors on Saturday.
My PM workout was 5 miles easy run. To save gas, I ran the neighborhood while my honey ran her workout. I ran the run easy. My legs were tired at the start, but felf better after about a mile. When my legs tried to go faster, I slowed to down to keep it relaxed and steady. I walked a short bit at 4 miles, but the rest of the run was good. Dee had cooked chops for AJ, and spaghetti sauce for us. When I got back from the run, AJ made a good dent in the porkchops and had eaten a 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce. So, I put the spaghetti on, and cooked some more sauce. Yum!
Two workouts today, and both were pretty good considering my legs were tired.

No comments: